Monday, October 15, 2012

There Just Isn't Enough Time....

I can't believe that I haven't posted something in over two months. I hurt my foot & then school started for Charlie & then it was just one thing after another, after another! Whewwwwww!!! I am worn out thinking about it.
Anyhow, not too much has changed here at the Keasler house. I am still crocheting like a crazy woman! But unfortunately I can't post some of my projects here, because they are gonna be Christmas presents. I will definitely try & get my Granny Square a day going again & my quote of the day! Sometimes my quotes help me out too!
Little Ruby turned one a couple a weeks ago & I am a little sad about that :( No more baby stuff...it's all toddler stuff now. She is cruising around the furniture & eating big girl food & we just got the okay to switch her to cow's milk. Crazy times!
Who needs hands?

No comments: